|Version 65 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
A list of plugins, for your perusal. This is only an indicative list of the existing plugins. Many more plugins can be found on TracHacks, the community site for hosting and managing Trac plugin development.
Most of these require Trac 0.9 or later, although some have special requirements (branches, patches, etc.).
- HelloWorldPlugin (at Trac Hacks)
- official web administration interface for Trac 0.10.
Since Trac 0.11, part of Trac itself.
- prevent SPAM from making it into your Trac!
Allows for users to be able to login using a form, and to perform "real" logouts (at Trac Hacks).
Replaced by AccountManagerPlugin
- The Maven Continuum Plugin
- a continuous integration build system, based on Trac
- CruiseControl Plugin
- Hudson CI includes basic Trac integration
- Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java, Objective-C, Python, IDL (Corba and Microsoft flavors) and to some extent PHP, C#, and D.
- Perl pod ( link unusable: it generate an error message)
- Python (uses pydoc directly)
- A plugin for listing released downloads
- Another download plug-in with graph statistics, optional questionnaire and easy web configuration, for Trac 0.9, 0.10 and 0.11!
- XML-RPC plugin
- Allow programmatic access to Trac, using any XML-RPC client.
Ticket System Extensions
- Trac Gantt Plugin
- Timing and Estimation Plugin
- a plugin supporting basic time tracking
- a plugin to generate Scrum Burndown charts
- a plugin to allow the configuration of the svnauthz file from the web inferface.
- a simple web interface to edit the subversion authz files.
- a simple web interface to edit the subversion hook files.
- a plugin to manage script based testing (as opposed to automated tests)
- Virtual Planning board
- collects tickets from multiple repositories, to display in one interface for ease of management
Version Control Systems
- support for the git DVCS
- support for the Perforce VCS
- support for the Mercurial DVCS
- support for the Darcs DVCS
- support for the Bazaar DVCS
- support for the monotone DVCS.
- Show graphs generated using graphviz
- WikiTemplates Plugin
- (Trac 0.10 only)
- Displays uploaded screenshots assigned to certain component and version.