|Version 60 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
A list of plugins, for your perusal. This is only an indicative list of the existing plugins. Many more plugins can be found on TracHacks, the community site for hosting and managing Trac plugin development.
Most of these require Trac 0.9 or later, although some have special requirements (branches, patches, etc.).
- HelloWorldPlugin (at Trac Hacks)
- WebAdmin — official web administration interface for Trac
- Spam-Filter plugin — requires development version (0.10dev) of Trac
- AuthFormPlugin — Allows for users to be able to login using a form, and to perform "real" logouts (at Trac Hacks). Replaced by AccountManagerPlugin
- ContinuTrac — The Maven Continuum Plugin
- Bitten — a continuous integration build system
- Trac-CC — CruiseControl Plugin
- Hudson — Hudson CI includes basic Trac integration
- DoxygenPlugin — Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java, Objective-C, Python, IDL (Corba and Microsoft flavors) and to some extent PHP, C#, and D.
- PerlDocPlugin — Perl pod
- PyDocPlugin — Python (uses pydoc directly)
- TracDown — A plugin for listing released downloads
- TracDownloader — Another download plug-in with graph statistics, optional questionnaire and easy web configuration, for Trac 0.9, 0.10 and 0.11!
Ticket System Extensions
- Trac Gantt Plugin
- Timing and Estimation Plugin - a plugin supporting basic time tracking
- Scrum Burndown Plugin - a plugin to generate Scrum Burndown charts
- http://www.trac-hacks.org/wiki/SvnAuthzAdminPlugin - a plugin to allow the configuration of the svnauthz file from the web inferface.
- http://www.trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracSvnAuthzPlugin - a simple web interface to edit the subversion authz files.
- http://www.trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracSvnHooksPlugin - a simple web interface to edit the subversion hook files.
- TestCaseManagementPlugin - a plugin to manage script based testing (as opposed to automated tests)
- Virtual Planning board - collects tickets from multiple repositories, to display in one interface for ease of management
Version Control Systems
- GitPlugin (requires Trac 0.10)
- TracMercurial (requires Mercurial ≥ 0.7 and the Trac source:sandbox/vc-refactoring branch)
- Trac-Bzr (requires Trac 0.10)
- WikiTemplates Plugin (tested on trac 1.0dev from trunk - Released version 0.2.0 on 2005/Dec/26)
- ScreenshotsPlugin - Displays uploaded screenshots assigned to certain component and version.