|Version 52 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
A list of plugins, for your perusal.
Most of these require Trac 0.9 or later, although some have special requirements (branches, patches, etc).
More 3rd party plugins/macros can be found at http://trac-hacks.org/
- HelloWorldPlugin (at Trac Hacks)
- WebAdmin — official web administration interface for Trac
- Spam-Filter plugin — requires development version (0.10dev) of Trac
- AuthFormPlugin — Allows for users to be able to login using a form, and to perform "real" logouts (at Trac Hacks)
- ContinuTrac — The Maven Continuum Plugin
- Bitten — a continuous integration build system
- Trac-CC — CruiseControl Plugin
- Hudson — Hudson CI includes basic Trac integration
- DoxygenPlugin — Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java, Objective-C, Python, IDL (Corba and Microsoft flavors) and to some extent PHP, C#, and D.
- PerlDocPlugin — Perl pod
- PyDocPlugin — Python (uses pydoc directly)
- TracDown — A plugin for listing released downloads
Ticket System Extensions
- Trac Gantt Plugin
- Timing and Estimation Plugin - a plugin supporting basic time tracking
- Scrum Burndown Plugin - a plugin to generate Scrum Burndown charts
- TestCaseManagementPlugin - a plugin to manage script based testing (as opposed to automated tests)
- Virtual Planning board - collects tickets from multiple repositories, to display in one interface for ease of management
Version Control Systems
- GitPlugin (requires Trac 0.10)
- TracMercurial (requires Mercurial ≥ 0.7 and the Trac source:sandbox/vc-refactoring branch)
- Trac-Bzr (requires Trac 0.10)
- WikiTemplates Plugin (tested on trac 1.0dev from trunk - Released version 0.2.0 on 2005/Dec/26)
- ScreenshotsPlugin - Displays uploaded screenshots assigned to certain component and version.