|Version 102 (modified by 5 years ago) ( diff ),|
- Continuous Integration
- Code Documentation
- File Management
- Graphing capabilities
- Multiple Projects
- Project Time Management / Ticket System Extensions
- Quality Assurance - Screen and Video Capturing
- User Management
- Version Control Systems
- User feedback and discussions
- Wiki Macros/Extensions
Trac Plugins List
- Prevent spam from making it into your Trac.
- Feature-rich blog module for project news.
- Buildbot is a simple and highly configurable continuous integration server.
- The Maven Continuum plugin.
- CruiseControl plugin.
- Hudson Continuous Integration platform includes basic Trac integration.
- Jenkins Continuous Integration platform includes basic Trac integration.
- A continuous integration build system, based on Trac.
- Doxygen is a documentation generator for C++, C, Java, Objective-C, Python, IDL (Corba and Microsoft flavors) and to some extent PHP, C#, and D.
- Perl plain old documentation generator, originally developed here.
- Python documentation generator, uses pydoc directly.
There are also some code review plugins available.
- A download plugin with graph statistics, optional questionnaire and easy web configuration, supported by Trac v0.9+.
- Manage attachments in Trac using drag-and-drop.
- A plugin to reject attachments, with file-extension based rules.
- Graphviz for dynamic generation of diagrams.
- Project Plan with automatic visualizations of the tickets.
- Revision Graph for the Version Control Browser.
- Display statistics of your Trac project, such as on code, wiki, and tickets.
- Trac Slack
- Get notifications of Trac ticket changes into Slack, a platform for team communication.
- Trac Slack Extend
- More compatible plugins with Slack in one place.
There are many plugins that deal with managing multiple Trac instances. Some of the more common ones are:
- Manage several user projects in one Trac project.
- Apache Bloodhound
- Offers a solid approach to managing multiple projects supporting flexible deployment strategies, eg product sub-domains like http://blood-hound.net.
- Plugin by Microsoft Mobile (formerly Nokia).
Project Time Management / Ticket System Extensions
- Time tracker for Trac
- TMetric - simple and free app to track your working time in Trac.
- Adds management of estimated and worked time.
- Adds management of remaining time, adds Burndown and Workload charts.
- Adds start and end date of tickets, uses remaining and worked time, uses hierarchy and dependencies, adds Gantt chart.
- Adds ticket dependency feature.
- Adds ticket hierarchy feature.
- Support for pseudo child-tickets and a visual reference to these within a parent ticket.
- Adds budgeting informations to Tickets.
- SURFsara package email2trac
- Contains utilities used to convert emails to Trac tickets.
Quality Assurance - Screen and Video Capturing
- Get annotated screenshots directly attached to your Trac tickets. Works in every browser and does not need an add-on.
- XML-RPC plugin
- Allow programmatic access to Trac through Remote Procedure Calls, supporting XML-RPC and JSON-RPC.
- Manage manual test suites and test cases, and track their execution status and outcome.
- Manage script based testing, as opposed to automated tests.
- Manage user accounts.
- Use existing LDAP groups to grant permissions rather than defining permissions for every single user on the system.
- Manage the resources on the project team from within Trac.
Version Control Systems
- Configuration of the svnauthz file from the web inferface.
- A simple web interface to edit the subversion authz files.
- A simple web interface to edit the subversion hook files.
Other Version Control Systems
- Support for the git DVCS. Included with Trac since 1.0.
- Support for the Perforce VCS.
- Support for the Mercurial DVCS.
- Support for the Darcs DVCS.
- Support for the Bazaar DVCS.
- Support for the monotone DVCS.
User feedback and discussions
- Discussion forum manageable directly or via WebAdmin with in-wiki-page topic display support.
- Simple guestbook plugin for basic user feedback.
- Define your own polls to collect opinions from your site visitors.
- A generic tagging engine, and front ends for the Wiki and ticket systems.
- Include external resources in a wiki page, such as ftp links, wiki pages and repository files.
- Simple script to retrieve information from the database and add it to a wiki page.
- Displays uploaded screenshots assigned to certain component and version.