|Version 13 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
Missing translations and i18n support
Date & Time
- In the Default|your time zone , this would be displayed as the Default" / "your"
- The error received when entering an invalid date (e.g. for a milestone) is not translatable:
Error: Invalid Date "18.02.2010" is an invalid date, or the date format is not known. Try "MM/DD/YYYY" instead.
- For Priorities, Ticket Types, Resolutions, Severities:
- When adding new enum, the name of the field in the message "The %(field)s \"%(name)s\" has been added." is not translatable.
- When removing existing enums, the name of the field in the message "The selected %(fields)s have been removed." is not translatable.
- When attempting to add enums with duplicate names, the name of the field in the message "%(type)s %(name)s already exists" is not translatable.
- Note that for Milestones and Versions the template file contains separate messages, so they are translatable.
- The title "Configuration Error" is not translatable.
To recreate the problem I changed this in trac.ini:[attachment] max_size = ddd262144
And tried to upload an attachment.
- Milestone milestone completed
- In view milestone the dropdown of the ticket status by is not translatable.
- In view milestone and in roadmap, the "Active" and "Closed" words (referring the ticket counts) are not translatable.
- Number of matches in reports view. Example:
- "Ticket" and "Created" headers in the reports table.
- When editing a comment, three buttons are shown. Titles (<input … title="") of two of them — "Preview" and "Submit changes" — are not translatable.
- Two buttons are show next to every comment — "Reply" and "Edit". Titles (<input … title="") of them both are not translatable.
- In newticket, The Reporter fieldset title is not translatable.
- In view ticket, the Author fieldset title is not translatable.
- In view report, the titles of the Ticket and Created columns are not translatable.
- When checking the "Show description under each result" ins query result, the description section that appears below each ticket contains the word description, which is not translatable.
- When trying to delete version(s) of wiki pages, on the confirmation page buttons "Delete this version" and "Delete those versions" are not translatable.
- On the same page, the words in italics are not translatable too:
Delete version(s) 2 to 7 of WikiStart
Are you sure you want to delete versions 2 to 7 of this page?
- When trying to completely delete a page, on the confirmation page the button "Delete page" is not translatable.
- On the same page the word in italics is not translatable:
Are you sure you want to completely delete this page?
- When attempting login with no authentication configuration, the message "Authentication information not available. Please refer to the installation documentation." is not translatable.
- The string "by" in timeline and in milestone_view (which is grouped in the messages template) does not have the same meaning.
In timeline it means the user who made the last change ("by whom"), and in milestone_view it refers to the field to be grouped by ("according to what").
- More specifically, the string "ticket status by" in the milestone_view should be treated as one, and not split to "ticket status" and "by".
This strings probably unchanged in all translations:
#: trac/templates/about.html:38 msgid "COPYING" #: trac/templates/about.html:44 msgid "http://trac.edgewall.org/" #: trac/templates/error.html:227 msgid "TracGuide" #: trac/templates/macros.html:161 #, fuzzy, python-format msgid "%(title)s %(unit)s:" msgid_plural "%(title)s %(units)s:"