|Version 4 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
This page documents the 0.12 release. Documentation for other releases can be found here.
The Trac User and Administration Guide
Table of Contents
The TracGuide is meant to serve as a starting point for all documentation regarding Trac usage and development. The guide is a free document, a collaborative effort, and a part of the Trac Project itself.
Table of Contents
Currently available documentation:
- User Guide
- TracWiki — How to use the built-in Wiki.
- TracTimeline — The timeline provides a historic perspective on a project.
- TracRss — RSS content syndication in Trac.
- The Version Control Subsystem
- The Ticket Subsystem
- Administrator Guide
- TracInstall — How to install and run Trac.
- TracUpgrade — How to upgrade existing installations.
- TracAdmin — Administering a Trac project.
- TracImport — Importing tickets from other bug databases.
- TracIni — Trac configuration file reference.
- TracPermissions — Access control and permissions.
- TracInterfaceCustomization — Customizing the Trac interface.
- TracPlugins — Installing and managing Trac extensions.
- TracLogging — The Trac logging facility.
- TracNotification — Email notification.
- TracWorkflow — Configurable Ticket Workflow.
- TracRepositoryAdmin — Management of Source Code Repositories.
- Trac FAQ - A collection of Frequently Asked Questions (on the project website).
Support and Other Sources of Information
If you are looking for a good place to ask a question about Trac, look no further than the MailingList. It provides a friendly environment to discuss openly among Trac users and developers.
See also the TracSupport page for more information resources.
Finally, developer documentation can be found in TracDev and its sub-pages.