This page documents the 0.11 release. Documentation for other releases can be found here.
Steps to Add a New Wiki Page
Table of Contents
- Choose a name for your new page. See WikiPageNames for naming conventions.
- Edit an existing page (or any other resources that support WikiFormatting and add a link to your new page. Save your changes.
- Follow the link you created to take you to the new page. Trac will display a "describe PageName here" message.
- Click the "Edit this page" button to edit and add content to your new page. Save your changes.
- All done. Your new page is published.
You can skip the second step by entering the CamelCase name of the page in the quick-search field at the top of the page. But note that the page will effectively be "orphaned" unless you link to it from somewhere else.