Remove deprecated code (Trac 1.3.1) — at Version 33
|Reported by:||Ryan J Ollos||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by )
This ticket lists code that is scheduled for removal in Trac 1.3.1.
- Removal of
- Remove deprecated methods in trac.wiki.formatter: #11539.
- Remove deprecated notification code (comment:21:ticket:3517).
- Remove svn_fs.py and svn_prop.py (modules moved in #10712).
- Remove since strings from code comments and option documentation for features added in Trac < 1.0 (as in )
- Replace use of optparse with argparse.
Replace class with a⇒ #12027.
- SpamFilter: Require Pillow ≥ 2.0.0 (comment:1:ticket:12133).
Building the list will be easier to do as we develop, and the changes can then be removed at the start of the milestone.
TracDev/ApiChanges/1.3 should be updated with the API changes before this ticket is closed.
Change History (33)
comment:10 by , 5 years ago
|Milestone:||next-major-releases → 1.3.1|