Add drag and drop and other dynamic behavior to the admin panels containing enum lists — at Version 13
|Reported by:||Owned by:||Christian Boos|
Description (last modified by )
A reworked version of th:AdminEnumListPlugin will be provided as a patch to Trac. The primary behavior will apply to the Priorities, Resolutions, Ticket Types and Severities panels, but behaviors will be implemented for almost every admin panel.
The following behaviors will be provided in the initial version of the patch:
- The list can be sorted by drag and drop of the items.
- The column of select elements is hidden.
- A Revert changes button is added. The button is disabled until a change is made.
The Save changes button is disabled until a change is made. The Remove selected items button is disabled until a checkbox is selected.⇒ #11056
- Addition of a Select All checkbox in the table header.
- Allow the Components, Milestones and Versions tables to be sorted (in jQuery?: th:#10876).
Similar behavior will be applied to other admin pages for consistency, where applicable.