|Version 31 (modified by 11 months ago) ( diff ),|
Welcome to Trac
Trac is a minimalistic approach to web-based management of software proj handling of software issues, enhancements and overall progress.
All aspects of Trac have been designed with the si”are while staying out of the way and impoteam's established process and culture.
As all Wiki pages, this page i' modify the contents of this page simply by using your web-browser. Simply click on the "Edit this page" link at the bottom of the page. WikiFormatting will give you a detailed description of available Wiki formatting commands.
"trac-admin yourenvdir initenv" created a new Trac environment, containing a default set of wiki pages and some sample data. This newly created environment also contains documentation to help you get started with your project.
TracGuide is a good place to start.
The Trac Team
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.
) - added by 2 years ago.
testing file attachment. enjoy this scenic vista of tatooine.
) - added by 23 months ago.
Testing features to decide whether or not to use Trac 1.4 for guest contributors at Merry Themes
- test.txt (4 bytes ) - added by 13 months ago.
- ТК ТК.docx (11.6 KB ) - added by 8 months ago.
- attachments-wiki-WikiStart.zip (121.1 KB ) - added by 4 months ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip