Trac Hosting & Commercial Services
If you provide Trac hosting services, feel free to add yourself to this list. Please limit your entries to a link and optionally a short note about your services and how they are related to Trac.
These sites provide Trac and Subversion/Git/Mercurial/Bazaar hosting for various types of projects.
Free for Open Source
- Trac Hacks: hosting for open-source Trac plugins, macros, and other customizations;
- WebFaction: free Trac and Subversion or Git hosting for active, open-source Python projects;
- mysvn.ru: simple svn & trac hosting in Russia with free hosting of 20Mb;
- USLA (Free Software Users Argentina): svn, hg, git, bzr & trac hosting for Agentina free software projects;
SourceForge.net: single Trac instance per project through Hosted Apps offering. "Browse Source" support only Subversion repositories (but SourceForge also offer Git/Mercurial/Bazaar repositories). Export/backup, XMLRPC. Used Trac version 0.11.2.1.Offer retired on 2014-06-19. altraNet: free Trac-hosting for Italian Free Software projects; opensvn.ru: free svn & trac hosting for Russian opensource projects;
- demobereich: Subversion and Trac for free and a lot of additional services for a comfortable webdeveloper surrounding
- devZing.com: Trac, Subversion, Bugzilla & MantisBT hosting - fast support, instant deployment.
- lcube-webhosting.de: Subversion, Trac, Jira, Redmine, Bugzilla, Subversion Hooks and much more. Starting at 2,49 EUR/month. Hosting made in Germany!
- ProjectHut: Reliable Subversion, Trac & WebDAV hosting. Affordable plans with hourly off-site backups.
- SourceHosting.net, LLC: Providing Subversion repositories and Trac hosting, technical support and professional services to software development teams.
- CVSDude: Specializing in Professional SVN & CVS Hosting; Subversion+Trac+Bugzilla (forwards to cloudforge).
- ProjectLocker: SVN + enhanced Trac, instant setup, free 200 MB plan, paid plans starting at $19/month
- SVNRepository.com: Affordable professional Trac / Subversion / Bugzilla hosting.
- WebFaction: See how Trac and Git/SVN install with one click. $9.50/month or less in USA, EU, Asia. 60-day unconditional guarantee.
- hosted-projects.com: Company specialized in Subversion+Trac+Bugzilla project hosting and Services.
- wush.net: Professional hosting and support for SVN+Trac.
- CodeResort.com: Secure project environments for corporate and community source projects.
- ProSVN.org: Subversion and Trac Hosting with also free account available (en/fr)
- DevGuard.com: Professional Subversion and Trac hosting. Easy to use web Control Panel.
- Hermann Husen (Germany): Managed hosting for Trac and Subversion.
- RepositoryHosting.com: "No Nonsense" Trac, Git, Subversion, and Mercurial hosting for $6/month, with unlimited projects, users, and repositories. Includes 2GB, SSL, and unlimited free backups. Note: No public "register" function available.
- SaaS-Secure.com: Subversion and of course Trac Hosting. Start at 0.99€/month, with unlimited projects, users, and repositories. Many useful features optional available.
- XP-Dev.com: Free and commercial Trac Hosting integrated with SVN.
- rt-labs.com: Swedish company offering a hosted environment for embedded software development. Based on Trac, Subversion and Bitten. Eclipse based desktop frontend.
- RoseHosting.com: Our Linux virtual servers are perfect for your Trac software. We provide everything you need, including a free installation of Trac to get your website up and running in no time.
- Freepository: SVN + Trac. Built on top of Trac.
subversion-server.de Subversion, Trac, Bugzilla, hooks and individual hosting plans. Starting at 3,00 EUR. German hoster~~ A2 Hosting — Use the exclusive A2 Quickinstaller to install Trac to your CentOS or Fedora VPS fast. Akiri Solutions — All-in-one Trac and git source control repositories with easy all-web UI, auto backup, file sharing and authentication. Assembla - Instant Trac+Subversion plus complete services for building and managing distributed software teams. Allow Trac and Subversion import. Help and Video Tutorials Devolver.hu — Fully automatized SVN/Trac hosting (the frontend is currently accessible only in hungarian) ElasticHosts - CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu cloud servers with swift Trac install IT Future AG Germany — Hosting and Consulting for Trac and Subversion Nine Internet Solutions AG (Switzerland) — Subversion and Trac Hosting with SSH and WebDAV Access. DevjaVu - Killer integrated Trac and SVN. Awesome premium plans as well as free account iinix - Installation, configuration and customization support for Trac, as well as hosted solution. Wikihosting.nl - Managed TracWiki hosting on shared hosting, virtual servers and dedicated servers. Packages starting from €11,95 per month. Managed SVN optionally hosted on request. DreamHost - "One-Click" Trac+Subversion, including mod_dav_svn. Manual Trac setup has been possible in the past, via very flexible web administration or SSH administration options.
These are general hosting providers where users have successfully installed Trac.
- RailsPlayground: Free Trac setup with the guru and reseller plans.
Note: entries added to this section should contain a link to site-specific instructions for setting up Trac.
Companies providing development of custom Trac features and enhancements.
- hosted-projects.com: Custom plugin development, migration services and general Trac consulting.
- klicap - ingeniería del puzle: We want to help you for all your needs related to Trac (custom plugin development, skins, integration of different third party applications and learning).
- rt-labs.com - Swedish company offering a hosted environment for embedded software development. Based on Trac, Subversion and Bitten. Eclipse based desktop frontend.
Wikihosting.nl — Development of plugins and skins. Building of complete development environments with a staging and production environment.
Companies providing virtual appliances for Trac.
- BitNami: ready-to-use: Apache + Python + Trac + SVN
- jumpbox.com: Fully-configured instance of Trac integrated with SVN that works in under a minute plus a screencast tutorial to get started.
Speaking of "jumpbox", I've just seen this in the "Ads by Google" sidebar:
Installing Trac Sucks
Unless you use a JumpBox?. Trac Software Project Management
- Clinker Virtual Appliance: Integrated Software Development Ecosystem. Based on Open Source tools like Subversion, Git, Trac, Jenkins, Nexus and Sonar.
- TurnKey Linux: Preconfigured Trac instance with support for Git, Bazaar, Mercurial and Subversion.
http://www.akirisolutions.com — All-in-one Trac and git source control repositories with easy all-web UI, auto backup, file sharing and authentication. Download and up and running in 2 minutes.
See also: TracSupport