added file missing from changeset
|Reported by:||Owned by:||mgood|
|Component:||version control/changeset view||Version:||0.9|
Recently I've commited a (new) file called .htaccess and opened the changeset-viewer to review my changes.
Everything was listed fine, but trac did not list the file starting with the dot.
Yes, it has been commited properly and is shown by other tools - except trac.
Although files starting with dots are regarded as hidden under *nix it should IMHO be visible in versioning systems.
Change History (15)
comment:5 Changed 9 years ago by
- Milestone set to 0.9.3
- Owner changed from jonas to mgood
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from changeset-view does not display files starting with dots to added file missing from changeset
Changed 9 years ago by
comment:12 Changed 9 years ago by
- Milestone 0.9.3 deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from assigned to closed