|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:|
|Severity:||major||Keywords:||milestone tracobject hierarchy submilestone|
|Cc:||planders@…, cjunge@…, olemis+trac@…|
I need the feature to create children milestones.
For example, I planned V1_release as a milestone. OK. Now suppose I plan alpha, alpha2, beta, beta2, rc1, rc2 release, then I'd like to associate these releases as parts of "V1_release".
I'd like to assign these small milestones as children of greater milestone.
Or another example, suppose gnome development process, they have some of phases for each release. Feature freeze, String freeze, Hard UI freeze, etc.
If trac supports sub-milestone, then it is possible to manage these kind of release/development process.
Change History (20)
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by
- Keywords tracobject added
- Owner changed from Christopher Lenz to Christian Boos
comment:16 Changed 5 years ago by
- Milestone changed from triaging to next-major-0.1X
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to major