Previous/next ticket links outside of the context of a query
|Reported by:||cboos||Owned by:||cboos|
At some point during the 0.9 development, the links for previous and next tickets disappeared if no query is present in the session.
We miss the possibility to go through the few last created tickets in a sequential way.
I'm not sure if this is by design or a bug.
If this is by design, please consider changing the behavior:
- next/prev links should point to the next/prev tickets in the query ticket list if the ticket page has been reached either directly from the query page or indirectly, by following another next/prev link while going through the query ticket list
- otherwise, next/prev links should point to the next/prev ticket in the numerical order
This could be implemented quite simply by adding an
argument in the link to the tickets from the query page and
in the next/prev links in a ticket page reached by a link
in_query argument set.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by
- Milestone 0.9 deleted
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Summary changed from Restore the previous ticket/next ticket links to Previous/next ticket links outside of the context of a query
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
comment:6 Changed 8 years ago by
- Keywords navigation links added
- Milestone set to 0.11
- Owner changed from jonas to cboos
- Priority changed from low to normal
- Severity changed from normal to minor