Wiki macros for generating `<div>`s and `<span>`s with classes
|Reported by:||cboos||Owned by:||cboos|
Description (last modified by )
My original request was:
I would like to have a wiki notation for highlighting sentences in a page, in a more striking way than just bold or italic.
Typical use cases would be for short words like "FIXME" or "TODO", that should immediately stand out from normal text, so that it would be clear that those are inlined comments to the text itself.
The proposed syntax would be: * TODO *
and would be rendered as:
That particular example will be supported by the th:WikiGoodiesPlugin.
However, this ticket raises the more general concern that Trac core should have a macro that supports generating
<span>s with classes. This is even more necessary with 0.11, as there, the HTML processor blocks no longer support leaving elements open.
Change History (39)
Changed 9 years ago by
comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by
- Milestone set to 0.9.1
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Summary changed from Add 'notice' style for the Wiki formatting to Wiki macros for generating `<div>`s and `<span>`s with classes
Changed 8 years ago by
comment:19 follow-up: ↓ 26 Changed 7 years ago by
- Milestone set to 0.11
- Priority changed from low to normal
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Severity changed from minor to normal
- Status changed from closed to reopened