Integrate intertrac branch in the trunk
|Reported by:||cboos||Owned by:||cboos|
|Severity:||major||Keywords:||branch intertrac review|
|Cc:||dserodio@… kazarmy@… pixelpapst@…|
The intertrac branch is now quite complete and functional.
It implements the following features:
- InterWiki links
- InterTrac links, which are kind of InterWiki links, but targeting other Tracs.
- support for shorthand links (e.g. #T2041, [T2222])
- support for getting the complete "title" information of the remote object being linked (only supported for sibling environments within tracd, for now)
I'll also use this ticket for attaching patches against the different 0.9 releases.
Change History (20)
comment:14 Changed 8 years ago by cboos
- Milestone changed from 1.0 to 0.10
- Priority changed from normal to high