User-defined trac links using same colon syntax as reports, tickets etc
|Reported by:||Owned by:||Christian Boos|
Add ability to map TracLink -style prefixes to URLs. For example define somewhere that text with a "case:" prefix, eg:
.. is mapped to the hyperlink
This should also support long text descriptions as described in #185, ie
[case:123 Request from Allied Widgets inc for this report]
This can be done in a clumsy way now with a WikiMacro, but this does not work inside subversion change comments, which is where I would find it most useful.
Possible implementation: could be defined in trac.ini like so:
[linktranslation] case = http://remedy.foocorp.com/case/#1
This would require changes to the Wiki parser to build the regular expressions more dynamically than currently.
The output of this could be rendered as an external link, even better would be if this was configurable.
Also, would be nice if we could override the standard ones, etc make "ticket:" point to our own trouble ticket system, outside of Trac.
Change History (13)
comment:1 Changed 11 years ago by
- Owner changed from Jonas Borgström to Christian Boos
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:6 Changed 10 years ago by
- Component changed from general to wiki
- Keywords intertrac added; removed
comment:7 Changed 10 years ago by
- Milestone changed from 1.0 to 0.10
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:11 Changed 21 months ago by
- Keywords changed from traclinks intertrac to traclinks, intertrac