Adding properties to Wiki Pages
|Reported by:||jon.brandenburg at theronyx.com||Owned by:||cboos|
|Cc:||jbrandenburg@…, catalin.balan@…, itamarost@…, rjollos|
Description (last modified by )
I think adding properties to Wiki pages would be a great feature. Such as owner, cc, rss feeds, and specifcally, properites.
Some ideas for properties include
- Publishing status - Published | Nonpublished
- Document Status - In Progress | Complete | Inconsistent | etc..
The idea for this is that I am in the process currently of adding content to the Wiki, however some items that I am documenting have not been completed either in terms of the documentation or having the items being documented having been completed. I would like to be able to have an owner associated with the Wiki, perhaps a list of people who want to subscribe to change notifications for a particular wiki page, and a report for instance that the owner could view to see which pages they have that are in various states a defined by my definition of the various properties.
My definitions may need some refining but the idea still holds. Anyway, I would be happy to discuss this further and possibly try to create some patches to demonstrate what I'm discussing if interested.
Change History (20)
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by
- Owner changed from jonas to cboos
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from 0.8.1 to devel
comment:7 in reply to: ↑ 5 Changed 8 years ago by
- Milestone set to 1.0
- Severity changed from normal to major
comment:8 Changed 8 years ago by
- Milestone changed from 1.0 to 0.12
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:9 Changed 6 years ago by
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from 0.13 to experimental